Salt Room construction
Indium Top LLC has experience in salt room construction since 1998 (salt rooms are also known as salt chambers or salt caves). Our company’s trained builders or representatives offer the salt room construction service which takes 8-14 days and the labor of 1-2 skilled construction experts. The salt room construction consists of following steps:
- First Stage
– Takes about 4 days and includes all preparatory as well as construction work before the salt is applied to the surfaces (installation of doors, ventilation channels, wiring, covering the walls and ceiling with dry wood-boards and metal net)
- Second Stage
– Takes 4 days and includes the application of quadruple layers of salt to all surfaces.
- Third Stage
– Takes 1-2 days and includes the installation of devices, testing and training.
- The client has the possibility of choosing between the types of salt he/she wants to use (rock salt or sea salt; salt bricks or chunks; crushed salt).
- The client may choose between different design options.
Our expertise is based on having a high level of experience in constructing and providing guidance to over 500 salt therapy rooms, salt caves and salt chambers operating all over the world, since 1998!