– An automatic salt generator with a modern and comfortable design
– The machine is installed outside the salt room
– Size of the salt room(salt cave): 5-50 m2 (64 – 540 sq ft)
– The mechanical board consists of 3 easily changeable blocks
– The electronic block contains the microprocessor and memory
– Provides 6 levels of salt therapy (stronger and weaker salt aerosol concentrations)
– The virtual display highlights the aerosol concentration in real time
– Possible voltages are: 12V (DC); 110V (US & Canada) or 220V (Europe, etc.)
– Can control 3 outside circuits (peripheries): such as different lights and ventilators
– Power consumption without any periphery: less than 50W
– The dry salt aerosol is continuously blown into the salt therapy room
– Height 590mm, Width 250m Depth 200mm, Weight 23 kg
– Warranty 24 months
The manufacturing and deliveries of IIRIS-36 salt aerosol generator (halogenerator) started in 2010. It is a modern and extra reliable dry salt aerosol generator which is easy to use and has a nice and ergonomic shape. Fully made of quality stainless steel which resists salty atmosphere. IIRIS-36 is a quality dry salt aerosol generator that is especially designed for salt rooms, salt caves or salt chambers. IIRIS-36 halogenerator can automatically control the lights and ventilation system of the salt room or the salt cave. The mechanical parts of this halogenerator can be easily cleaned and replaced.
IIRIS-36 generates dry salt aerosol which consists of salt particles that are less than 10 μm in size. According to numerous studies, the particles of that size have the biggest chance to go deep into the respiratory system and skin. It also offers salt aerosol concentrations at appropriate level.